Friday, February 17, 2012

Going Through Life With A Smile On Your Face




First dates are always fraught with trepidation. I mean, you are hoping for the best, but often you get something far shy of that mark. Can you please tell me why first dates are always such a challenge? If you are not sure of where you are going, dressing appropriately is a killer. I mean, dressing for a punk rock concert is hardly appropriate if you are going to a 5 star restaurant for the evening. The main problem of course is that you do not know how well you are going to hit it off, and you may end up with the evening dragging on forever. Most of the time you can tell in about ten minutes or so if you have any chemistry at all. After that, the rest of the evening will fly by as you have a great time, or else it will drag and drag and drag. There are not many of us that can just tell someone that it is not going to work out and walk away within a few minutes. Most of us just sit there a stick it out, silently hoping that somehow things will improve. My personality just does not allow me to confront someone at all. I just cannot sit there and look someone in the eye and say that it is not working out. Usually, after a bad date, I just ignore them if they try to call. If they do not call me, I count my blessings while secretly fuming that he should have at least called so I could ignore him.

Do you want to know a good way to keep yourself happy on a dud date? Keep reading!

There may be times when you are out with a known entity, like a steady boyfriend, and he runs into some people from work and spends the rest of the night talking shop and mostly ignoring you. An even worse, and more probable scenario, is that he runs into some jock pals of his and they talk sports all night. I am not into sports. I mean when you look at athletes on screen, they have all this protective gear or baggy clothing on. I mean, there might be eye candy galore, but who can see it. And video games? Give me a break. Looking at a bunch of make believe characters hack away at each other is hardly fun.  Listening to gamers talk for me is about as exciting as watching paint dry. Surely there is something more important to talk about. I am going off topic a bit with that diatribe, but you can get a gist of just how such conversation would turn me off

One unfortunate side effect of being brought up the way that I was is that I must always be polite. It is just part of who I am. I just cannot jump up and scream that I am sick and tired and I am not going to take this anymore! So too many times I just sat there, bored out of my mind, and hoping the evening will just end.After all, if someone has bored me senseless, or even worse, ignored me all night, it is highly unlikely that I will make love to them. And all that means is that I will just have to go home and play with myself.

So while being bored to death one night, my mind got to wandering a bit as I made a mental note to make sure that I put fresh batteries in my little pleasure rod.  I was in a sex shop with a girl friend of mind a few days ago and we had giggled over a pair of vibrator panties. At the time we just laughed at how inferior they would be to a regular vibrator. But tonight a possible good use came to mind. The day after that particular date, I purchased a pair. I decided that the model with remote control would best meet my needs.

When I dressed for my next date, I put on my undulating unmentionables. Sure enough, he started talking sports with some pals of his at the local watering hole. It was not long before I was hitting the go button on my electric panties. It was amazing! Suddenly, I did not give a damn what they were talking about.  I was just sitting in my chair in bliss, pretending to watch some game on the TV over the bar.

It worked out so well that it has now become my standard date wear.  If the evening is going particularly well and I have not had to resort to my pleasure panties, it is pretty easy to hit the ladies room just before going home and remove them to avoid any embarrassment as we rip off each others clothes in preparation to tangling the sheets.

A few weeks after my first use of my amazing apparel, I was sitting at a boring sales meeting. The boss was doing his usual song and dance justifying his existence. He was all excited talking about targets and quotas and quarterly projections. You know, that same old crap that every sales manager spews forth like projectile vomit. As usual I was getting a headache listening to it all.. I mean, we are the ones getting the sales, and all he does is drone on about stuff that will not help us land any sales at all. Targets, projections – I do not care about that. I just want the company to start making some viable products that are easy to sell.  Enough said. I started to daydream, then sort of had a flashback to the previous Saturday night when my boyfriend and his pals ignored me most of the night. They were spewing similar nonsense, but I did not care because I had on my magic pants. All of a sudden the idea took full bloom in my head! I could handle boring stuff at work the same way I handled boring dates! At the next scheduled meeting, I gave it a try.  Suddenly, I had a whole new perspective. And with my skill at manipulating them so well honed, I was able to time my orgasm to coincide with the end of the meeting. The boss gave me approving looks for my enthusiasm. Even better was the fact that these expensive little marvels were so quiet that nobody knew what I was up to! Before long, I was wearing them every day. This meant that I needed a drawer full of play panties, but they were the best investment I ever made. I mean, after all, they changed my whole outlook on working.  People at work are amazed at how serene I am all the time. No matter how tough the day is I am always upbeat. I guess that was quite a change for me. But under no circumstances will I ever tell any of them the secret of my epiphany.  No matter what the trial, I just smile.

You can find more crazy stories by following the link below:

Sex Advice for Women

No comments:

Post a Comment