Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Finding Nemo!




This is something that happened to me a while back. An amusing story with a happy ending.

I was in a relationship dry spot for a period of a few months when I met him. Believe it or not, I was walking by a sex store when I saw him inside. Something compelled me to go in, and find out more about him. I became attached to him pretty quickly, and he was exactly what I was looking for.No complications, no entanglements and always immediately satisfying. I called him “Nemo”, don't ask me why, for some reason it just seemed appropriate.  He was best when wet, but he never did become a swimmer.

Nemo had prodigious stamina and could last for hours if necessary. I always got tired before he did. It was a relationship made in heaven! He had a tight compact body. Very elegant and sleek. Good things come in small packages, and that was Nemo. Small but mighty. He had twice the energy that you would expect of something his size. Only once did he cause me problems, but it was a big, big deal. We needed a third party to help us sort it out, but in the end, everything worked out just fine.

I am talking of course about my mini-vibrator!

He had caught my eye because he just looked like a high quality item. I had been having a sexual dry spell for several months when I spied him in the window. He had a small little carrying case that slipped in my purse. It looked like I was prepared for a rainy day to the casual observer because most people who saw it thought it was an emergency umbrella. Nobody who saw him ever recognized him for the deliverer of delights that he was.

I have an unusual job for a woman. I am a traveling salesman selling replacement car parts to automotive parts wholesalers throughout the region that I live in. My job involves insane amounts of travel, and I am often away for three weeks at a time every month. When I first started, I was thrilled at the freedom that my job gave me. Traveling, meeting new people, opening new accounts. It was quite a rush. But after several years of that my enthusiasm started to wane. By my second decade on the road, it was just a job. At that time of my life, I was well into my mid forties, and just did not feel like a career change. I was starting to feel a bit trapped in my work. On the plus side, I was still single and free, but that was not as fun as it had been. When I first started my sales career on the road, I loved the fact that I was almost living in more than one city at the same time. I actually made sure that I had guys I could call in every one of them if I felt like going out. I guess a lot of people would have called me loose, but I think that was an exaggeration. I was young, good looking and guys were lining up. Could I help that? Anyway, most of the time I just went out with them but I will admit to making love to several of them, sometimes in the same trip. It was a heady time for me. In any event, I always had two or three guys on the leash at any one time. I avoided one night stands. In fact, I never had one. I hope that all of my past companions still think of me with the same warmth of feelings that I still feel for them. I was always very careful about protection, and have never had any issues. As I spent more time on the road, these types of relationships started to pale. I guess I was looking for something more without realizing it. So as the each of them got permanently involved with someone who wanted to build a family, I found I just did not have the urge to replace them. My life became quite lonely. Deep down in side, I knew that I was looking to settle down, but I was on the road three weeks a month and I just could not see me doing any sort of normal family gig. Hence, Nemo.

I was coming home from a longer than normal and rather arduous sales tour when I frightened myself. I dozed off for a second behind the wheel and just caught myself before I left the road. So rather than try to make it home that night, I decided to hole up in a motel for the evening. It was rush hour and even though I was only about 20 miles away, it would take me too long to get there. I ate a light supper, then washed up and hit the sack. As always, when you are the tiredest, that is when you are most likely to have trouble falling asleep. So after about a half hour of trying, I pulled Nemo out of my purse to take me on a pleasure trip. As I activated him, I realized that he was not buzzing normally. I remembered that I had been meaning to replace his batteries but had not gotten around to it. So I dug around in my purse and pulled out the new ones that I had already purchased for that purpose. With the replacements in place, trusty Nemo was soon firing on all cylinders.

I have no idea why, but that night Nemo was giving me more pleasure than ever before. I was totally enthralled with pleasure. It was either the fresh batteries or the state of exhaustion that I was in or some combination of both. I really do not know why, I just know that it felt awesome. Maybe this was why I was shoving him in much deeper than my usual norm. In and out, in and out, I was in heaven. Just at the point of climax, I had him in deeper than I think I had ever pushed him. When I came, he slipped up inside of me. It was an awkward angle for me and I could not reach him. The problem was that he was still running. I started to panic, but he kept right on humming along. Damn those EverReady batteries. I came again in a couple of minutes, and then again. I was tired. I started to think of ways to get him out, but motel rooms are not known for handy things to push up your vagina that could snag a wayward vibrator. I had an idea, so I stood up and bounced and jumped on my heels. I hoped that his weight would dislodge him. I was almost successful with that, but I came again just at the point I was starting to be able to reach him. Up he went again!

Damn his little electric heart. I was almost dead, but he was showing no signs of stopping. I was interchanging praying to God with cursing EverReady at this point. I finally came to the conclusion that I was not going to be able to do this by myself. Asking the hotel night clerk might have made his day, but I was not about to do that. Instead, I looked up the address of the nearest hospital and payed a visit to their emergency ward. I was hoping to get a sympathetic nurse rather than some uptight doctor. At least my luck turned on that one. The emergency ward was not busy, and I was taken to a room within  thirty minutes. In that time, I came six more times. Now I was just getting tired of it all, but Nemo wasn't.

Once in the room, a doctor showed up almost immediately, and had Nemo out within seconds. What a relief! It only took me a few moments to feel the embarrassment, and my face was soon red as a beet. He was nice about it though, and said that it was not the first time that had happened. As he walked away to attend to another patient, I could not help but check out his scrumptious butt. Way nice! The rest of his physique was good as well. Looked like he worked out, and he was pretty decent looking as middle age guys my age go.  But with all those eye candy features, someone else must have him totally wrapped up already.

I was so tired at that point I could hardly pull up my pants. Good thing that my shoes were slip-ons. As I left, I asked the nurse where the cafeteria was, and wandered in that direction.  I had just started to work on my croissant and sip a herbal tea when Dr. Stud Muffin walks in and orders a coffee and toasted bagel. I was trying not to stare, but my tongue was sort of hanging out a bit I think. But he surprised me when he wandered over and asked to sit down.

As a salesman, you know that I must have a gift for gab. In spite of that gift of gab, I have always had trouble opening up and pouring my heart out to anybody. Maybe it was his bedside manner, but with this guy I found that I was pouring my heart out to him within five minutes. He was amazingly easy to talk to. I just implicitly trusted him.  He said he knew what I meant. His wife had left him a couple of years before and he was just getting over the divorce. It was the job that broke them up. It was too demanding of his time and she just got tired of being alone. All of a sudden, Dr. Hot became a much more desirable person to me. I decided that I needed to explore a potential future with him and shifted the conversation a bit to accommodate that.

I had a lightness in my step as I walked out of the hospital. It seemed like all that fatigue was gone. I had managed to get him interested enough in me that he asked me out on a date that weekend. Our first date went well, and we started to go out more often as our schedules allowed. Both of us understood demanding jobs, and neither of us ever got angry about the occasional missed date. One thing led to another, and after a year we moved in together. His cooler house of course. Two years later, I walked down the aisle with him, happy as a lark.

Alas poor Nemo, the more I was involved with the man who would become my husband, the less I had need for Nemo. Likely he was happy for me because I was so happy myself. Sometimes I think that he planned it. The way things just worked out that is. Maybe he was my little messenger from God.  In any event, Nemo still has a special place on a shelf in my bedroom. Every once in a while I take him down, and remember all the great things that he brought into my life.


For relationship advice and more funny stories, try this link:

Relationship Tips for Women



No comments:

Post a Comment